Non-perishable items can be returned within 15 days of purchase with store credit. Please note that jewelry sales are final, especially during times when hand sanitizers are excessively used, which can damage the purchased article if not properly cared for.
Return of Wearable Garments & Accessories:
Customers can return clothing or shoes online for store credit subject to the following conditions:
- All returns must be approved by L.RUMI by contacting email@example.com.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping to L.RUMI.
- Items must be in their original condition, with all tags and labels attached, unwashed and unworn, and in pristine condition ready for resale.
- Goods must have no trace of perfume, makeup, deodorant, etc.
- Defects due to the production process are not eligible for returns.
- Jewelry & Soaps are non-refundable and will not be exchanged.
- L.RUMI Designs ships via netparcel to ensure you get the best rates.
- Allow one business day for processing your order.
- Shipping within Canada & the US takes 4 to 15 days to arrive based on the shipping company. We do not collect a flat fee; our rates are automatically populated by the fulfilling shipping company.
- International Shipping takes 5 to 25 days to arrive depending on your location.
- Goods valued at over $100 CDN will require a signature. Goods may be sent via courier for an additional charge. Goods are not sent out on Saturday, Sunday, or statutory holidays.
- Please note that international shipments are subject to customs duty and other delays beyond our control.
- We will not undervalue goods for customs purposes.
- Customers are responsible for providing correct information regarding their address and contact information for correct shipping. Any errors or refused deliveries are the responsibility of the customer.
- Please ensure that you fill in the correct information as sometimes orders are flagged by the systems and might require additional verification for us to fulfill.
- We are doing our best to lower the cost of shipping as much as possible.
- Shipping for heavier home decoration items is based on weight (Lamps, Blankets, Chandeliers).
- Free shipping is offered for purchases above 250 CAD within Canada & the United States of America for wearable items.
- Curbside pickup is available in our store located at 1516 Duranleau St, Granville Island, Vancouver, BC V6H 3S4, Canada.
- Place your order online, select pickup and allow an hour for the item to be ready for pickup after it gets approved.
- Pickup time is from 10:00 AM till 6:30 PM (GMT-7).
- L. RUMI Designs collects personal information as required to fill orders and ship goods. We do not disclose or share any personal information with any other party. Credit card information is not stored on our server once an order has been processed.
- L. RUMI Designs maintains a mailing list and makes periodic mailings to individuals via an electronic newsletter. All users may opt-out of these mailings through a link on the email.
- We take personal information collected very seriously and will not spam your inbox with excessive emails.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, or smartphone) when you browse a website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
Essential cookies - these cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
Analytical/Performance cookies - these cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
Advertising/Targeting cookies - these cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Functionality cookies - these cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
Social Media cookies - these cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our website or when you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. The social network will record that you have done this.
How to manage cookies?
You can control and manage cookies in various ways, including by adjusting your browser settings. Please note that if you disable cookies, some features of our website may not function properly.
Changes to this Cookies Policy
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at [insert contact details